Dear gliding friends,
We would like to invite you again to Martin for our 12th international spring gliding competition fatraglide12. We have some news for you for this year:
- combi class without restriction will be flown as usual
- CLUB CLASS MASTERS is new concept which is replacing Club class known from previous years.
CLUB CLASS MASTERS
Until 1978 there were only 2 world gliding champions every two year. Now we have 6 classes at WGC, 3 classes in women gliding championships and 2 in juniors, which is fine but can you name the winners from last year? Probably not. Who is the best pilot?
Only way how to find out is to get back to the roots and let them compete together. One class, similar gliders, one winner, no tears. That´s what we call „Glider racing as it should be“. Interested?
- only racing tasks (no AAT - because we are not in math competition)
- Turn points FAI sectors (because if you fly 300km we should not cheat it 1km on every TP)
- club class with handicap max. 1,06 (it´s old club class we all remember – without retired standard/15m gliders because handicap can´t make it fair all the time)
EUR 3000 prize money – winner takes it all
5th – 13th of May 2012
Martin airfield (LZMA), Slovakia
EUR 149 for combi class
EUR 169 for CLUB CLASS MASTERS
Every participant will receive free competition T-shirt and all first-timers will receive „welcome pack“ to help them to orientate themself in new area.
Entry form is ready, do you have balls?